Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I had some fun with my camera today....

lol. As the title says, I had some fun with our digital camera. I finally figured out how to take good pictures of me. Since I always look weird in pictures. >.> I went to six flags today actually, because my mom and I thought that the TV show "the amazing race" would be there. But it was just channel 11 doing a promotion at six flags. Grr. But at least we didn't pay for tickets or anything. We went on some rides though after we figured out it wasn't what we thought it was. :) Anyways, here are some pictures! I'm just gonna give you guys the link though since the pictures on here can't be too big: linkie. I look all mean in 2, lol And weird in 4. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your pretty!

Anonymous said...

er, thanks, mr or ms annoymous...O.o.....lol