Sunday, May 20, 2007

New stuff...

We went to houston yesterday to see my great-grandpa. We only got to see him for a couple hours though because it was a one-day trip. Family camp starts on thursday!!! I'm sooo excited! Which reminds me that I need to call the hammonds to find out how i'm getting to their house because i'm going with them :) The puppies have been sick this last week :( First strider got sick, and my mom thought it was parvo/distemper which are dieseases that can occur in puppies and they can be fatal. But last sunday he didn't wanna eat or really move even(which is weird for him, since he's always eating, lol). So my dad went to the feed store to get the vaccines for the puppies and I vaccinated all of them, which was scary, but about 1/3 cheaper. And then on thursday he was like all better and eating things again. Then my puppy got sick on friday, and she isn't totally better yet, but we have puppy formula that I make her eat some of every few hours so she keeps her strength up. She should be better tomorrow or tuesday. We're pretty sure that they ate plastic that blew into our yard during really high winds a couple weeks ago. So I cleaned their pen the best I could. Hopefully they will all get better, and learn their lesson. Or I should just keep their pen clean :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi it was the gerlts and no its not public, and sorry bout you puppies hope there better soon. and hope you have fun i wanna come but may be next year

Faithy

Emily said...

hey Audrey! Sorry i haven't commented in a while...

i'm soo excited about seeing you! love ya...

Anonymous said...

Me too! I can't wait. Counting the days....love ya!

Anonymous said...

Love ya!


sorry i felt left out lol