Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Updating.......

Family camp was alot of fun. I stayed in dorm A1 with the hammonds. I nicknamed it A1 steaksauce dorm, lol. Mr.Hammond got swallowed by one of the beds, hehe. And the first night me, andi and chrissy cleaned the room. We mopped like 20 times, lol. It was pretty safe to walk on after that. :) It rained alot too, so it was really muddy everywhere. The sermons were really good too. My birthday party is in a little more then a week! And emilys gonna come! YAY! I can't wait for y'all to get here! We're also gonna see about going to six flags next saturday, yay!

4 comments:

Emily said...

YAY! like I said before...I CAN'T WAIT!!! I'm so excited about your b-day party. Happy early b-day! =)

Anonymous said...

Happy early early b-day! lol. My real birthday isn't for....like 25 days. :)

Anonymous said...

so do you have a pool? lol and yeah HAPPY BDAY! cant wait to see EMILY! and i wanteed to go sooo bad. YAY SIX FLAGS

Anonymous said...

No we don't have a pool yet. We're trying to figure out if we want the garricks or the lyrenes.