Wednesday, August 15, 2007

So like...everyone should read these totally great books...

Seriously. I finished this book called "Twilight" yesterday, though it feels like alot longer. But anyways. It is the best book I have read since the Harry Potter series. And if you know me, that means alot. lol. But after I was done, I felt like I could fly. I was so happy. I wanted to like bounce off the walls on my new high. My unhealthy obsession. *sigh*. lol. But i'm reading the second book right now entitled "new moon" and so far, its kind of annoying, lol. But i'm waiting for it to get better. Twilight is definitely going on my favorite books list...So anyways, i'll post an excerpt(which is also on the back of twilight) from twilight:

About three things I was absolutely positive.
First, Edward was a vampire
Second, There was a part of him-and I didn't know how dominant that part may be- that thirsted for my blood.
And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.


Hehe....my heart was like jumping while I was writing that. lol. :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

uh... girly, i shelve those books all the time at the library.... the look way demonic. there is a line that must be drawn bettween fanticy and demonic.

Emily said...

uh...never heard of them, but yeah, they sound kinda...weird..

Anonymous said...

Hmm. I guess. They are weird. But they're really intresting. And they aren't really that bad beth. Of course they don't have the best theology. But you can't only read books that have good theology :/ They aren't demonic at all, they don't call up demons or anything.

Anonymous said...

well audrey you will learn no afence beth but you have to admit we disagree in alot of things like this.... its just fanticy i mean you can read a book or watch a movie about stuff like that with out like wanting to do it....its just like entertainment, its not like audrey is just gonna start fallowing satin cause she reads hp books...there is more witch craft in The lord of the rings yet thats ok...why walk through life with a blind fold on? lol idk i just think thats kinda foolish... but I know we disagree in alot of things...

Anonymous said...

yeah. my mom is actually reading it right now. lol xD I'm not really sure why. probably because i've been talking about it alot. and i've made shirts with quotes on it. but yeah. hehe. And I think it makes you stronger in your faith if you read things that are different, 'cuz you have to know what other people might be thinking so you can help them further. ya know?

Anonymous said...

wow Audrey thats really smart, I can see you have thought it through and then you are really reading it as fanticy, and i would also like to say that you should not judge the book by the cover i mean TLOTRs has some pretty nasty things on the cover ...

Anonymous said...

you don't think I can be smart? lol. xD But yeah, its just something thats fun to read. my moms reading it too. lol.